14 August 2014

Round Up: Health/Beauty/Fashion/Travel

Good morning! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but my routine has been interrupted as of late. I usually blog in the morning, but time has been limited since I've been working out with a trainer twice a week. And on those other mornings...sleep, paying bills and laundry have all become the priority.

Anyway, here's what's been capturing my attention these days...

I'd love to attend this conference...



This #beautifulme campaign almost makes me brave enough to go out without make-up...

Hoping to be motivated enough one of these days to ditch the "go to" breakfasts for one of these energy boosting breakfast salads (yum!)...

Quinoa, Moroccan spices, fruit and avocado

Looking forward to shopping new arrivals for fall...

Dreaming about escaping somewhere tropical...always.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS