27 January 2015

Loving Lately: Tea, Theory and Fabletics

Happy Tuesday! So much for #blizzardof2015. Hmph! I was expecting to wake up to a foot of the white fluffy stuff here in upstate NY. And...nothing! We barely got a dusting. The kid in me is completely disappointed!





Anyway, let's catch up. Here are a few things I've been loving lately...

Harney and Son's Paris Decaf
Picked this up at Warren Kitchen and Cutlery, a little shop in Rhinebeck, NY that has just about everything under the sun for chefs. Except for cookbooks. The Sailor did notice that there wasn't a single cookbook in their inventory. In addition to all kinds of useful kitchen gadgets, they have an extensive selection of tea, where I spent most of my time while the Sailor browsed among kitchen-y things that I have no idea how to use. I finally selected Paris Decaf, which can be described as an Early Gray with notes of black currant, vanilla and caramel.




Theory Tillora Dress
Theory has long been one of my favorite brands. The quality and cut of their clothes just suits me. This dress is a little pricey for being so plain, but it's worth every penny. It's also a lot longer in person than on this model, so it's definitely appropriate for work. And very versatile- It's easy to accessorize and really comfortable. My best mornings are the ones where I can get dressed in a flash, and throwing on a dress is as easy as can be!



So, how about Kate Hudson's new fitness wear line? Seems as every celeb is launching their own line these days. Carrie Underwood, Heidi Klum, Queen B, Rihanna. My new personal fave though is Kate Hudson's Fabletics, where you can either check out as a regular customer or sign up for a monthly subscription. I love that her site has a price comparison with Lululemon, Athleta and other top brands, and by filling out a few questions, the site makes outfit suggestions. Perfect for this girl whose workout attire consisted of over sized cotton t-shirts and Patagonia baggies (all circa 1998) for an embarrassingly long time. And your first purchase is only $25! Yes, an entire workout outfit for $25. Can't beat it! Now I'm just hoping that I'll look like Kate Hudson wearing it! 






1 comment:

  1. I just got my first Fabletics outfit last week, and really like it! It's not Lululemon quality, but I just can't bring myself to shell out that kind of money. The pants fit great, and I love the top I got. I'm still waiting for the Kate Hudson abs to appear, too!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS