13 March 2015

Catching Up...

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I popped in here. Time is flying! We spent last weekend at the lake in the first time in forever...or since before Christmas. After a quick breakfast with my parents on Saturday morning (The Sailor made this ham and asparagus strata--minus the asparagus), we headed north and spent nearly every minute catching up with friends and family. And we finally made it outdoors for a winter walk through the Narrows with friends. It was so nice to be outside getting some exercise without it being unbearably cold.



It's almooooosssst spring. Time for a resolution. More daylight, more energy and more regular posts coming soon! Here's some pretty stuff for your Friday!



Blooms from Liberty London. Oh, how I wish we had a flower shop around here with this selection!

via Sara Mueller

Kira Accent Chair at One Kings Lane



Reece Flats from Anthropologie



Floral Morgan Skirt from Shabby Apple



It's the weekend, and we're celebrating my Gram's 90th Birthday! I'm hoping that they're serving some of this...


Seems that lately I've been seeing confetti cake everywhere, and I'm dying to try it! Celebrate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS