06 June 2015

Retreat

The Sailor and I are heading to the Mohonk Mountain House today to celebrate our five year anniversary.





It's been one lonnnnnnnng week. Between lack of sleep, a sick kitty, travel for work and some dreary, rainy days, an overnight retreat is just what I need to cure my malaise.  I'm excited that the Sailor booked us a couples massage for parents-to-be spa, voted #1 Resort Spa in the country by Conde Nast Traveler. I had a prenatal massage about 10-12 weeks ago, and it was heavenly! Now that just days away from the third trimester and really starting to feel the physical demands pregnancy has on my my body, I'm sure that I'll enjoy the pampering even more.



Other than resting and relaxing in the spa, there are a ton of activities that we can do during our short time there from biking to canoeing, horseback riding, hiking and rock climbing....Just look at this calendar of events for the day! Granted, I'll have to forego many, but that's more than okay with me if I get to sit by the lake instead...




Or wander in the sprawling gardens...


Or kill some time in the gift shop...



In any event, this will be top-of-mind the whole weekend...








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS